One of my favorite things this week was an Art Journaling class I took last night at a local art supply store. I'll be sharing some ideas from that class in a future post. Art Journaling techniques are all over the internet, (and I'm glad I can learn that way too), but what fun it was to sit at a paint spattered table, surrounded by inks, paints, handmade papers, every kind of pen imaginable, gel medium, art stamps--you get the picture. The people in the class varied in age--from early 20's to early 60's. I loved it.
Now, onto the hop. If you are visiting here for the first time via Katherine's blog, welcome--I'm glad you're here.
Please share the hop with your readers and let Katherine know if you would like to co-host with her.Remember to leave her a comment if you are a new follower so she can follow you backThursday favorite things is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things You gain visibility for your blog and make blog friends too!Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few: Please DO NOT link and run...visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing at the hop.
- Follow Katherines Corner preferably through Email it’s on her right sidebar (or facebook, twitter, bloglovin, etc. they are on her sidebar too) And My Blog too
- Visit as many blogs in the list as you can, please leave a comment so they know you stopped by!
- Share the button or a linklback on your post. Grab the hop button code from Katherines button page It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. It IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated :-)
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page at Katherines Corner too!