Home Matters Linky Party #110!
The season of Thankfulness has begun... and let me tell you, I am thrilled that this party got off the ground this week. Melissa is still out because of Hurricane Matthew, Michelle has been under-the-weather, and my (Lorelai's) computer died this week. Phew...it's been a doozey! Hopefully, everything will be back to normal next week. We are however, extremely thrilled to have YOU here to party with us! So link up, be inspired, meet some new bloggers, and ENJOY! We are looking for Co-Hosts to party with us through the end of the year. We will have modified schedules, so we c an all enjoy the holidays with our families. Please sign-up, we'd love to have you!
Say, "Hello!" to our October 2016 Co-Hosts, and Share some Love by Visiting and Following them on Social Media!
And now, onto...
We hit 500 Links in last week's party, so...
If you were featured this week, Please Grab our Featured Button to display proudly on your blog post, featured page, or sidebar! Share the joy...
Are you ready to Party?
The linky party starts when Friday begins and closes when Monday ends, EST.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week--try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously. (Exception: Holiday/Seasonal specific posts may be shared once per year.)
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways--unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked, and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)